Blog Award!

Yay! I received this blog award from Nicolemarie at Live.:.Laugh.:.Love. Thank you so much!



So... A list of 10 things about myself:

1) I got a dog for my birthday when I was 10 and she was the love of my life. When she died almost 3 years ago I didn't get out of bed for days and I quit my job.


2) I use to work in organ donation procuring corneas and whole eyes from deceased organ donors. It was the most amazing experience.

3) I am a big terrified baby. I don't like to do anything where I might get hurt.

4) I absolutely hate driving and I don't like being on freeways.

5) I love to crochet and knit on my knifty knitter. I'm making a baby blanket right now.

6) I love to read.

7) I love animals and wish that I could rescue all of them.

8) I'm a firm believer in good customer service and I don't tip waiters/waitresses that suck.

9) I love my preggo boobs and I wish that I could keep them forever and ever! LOL!

10) I don't have much motivation for school this semester and I really need to get it together.


The five people that I'm passing this on to are:

1) Sew Infertile
2) We're Expecting
3) Baby Dreams & Life Things
4) Mr. & Mrs. G
5) Mommy Wanna-be turned Mommy to-be!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thank you so much Jennifer!

devon said...

I LOVE driving and I WISH I could knit!

I drive everywhere. I always offer. I even drive when it's me and my husband. Weird I know.

I tried knitting a couple of years ago. I didn't have the patience. I immediately wanted to be able to knit a scarf without looking down by the end of an hour long tv drama. :) I know. I'm ridiculous! haha!

btw, THANKS for the award! :)