Total Weight Gained/Loss? 20 lbs!!!! WHAT! My doctor said that it's fine, but that seems like a lot to me.
Maternity Clothes? Yes and it's time to buy some more.
Sleep? That's no longer going so great. It takes me awhile to fall asleep and I wake up several times in the early morning hours. Yesterday I woke up at 5 am and couldn't fall asleep again until 6:30 am .
Best Moment of the Week? Having a great doctors appointment today and hearing the doctor say that I'm doing really great.
Movement? YES! Lots of movement.
Food Cravings? Chocolate cake, orange juice, Fruit Harvest cereal, rootbeer
Food aversions? Chicken.
Morning sickness? I still get it a little bit, but it's so much better.
Gender? We found out last Thursday that we're having a boy!
Labor Signs? NO, NO, NO and let's keep it that way.
Belly Button? It's popping its little head out now.
What I miss: wine & coffee. I still won't let myself drink caffeinated coffee, but I was so tempted today. I know it's okay, but I just can't do it.
What I'm looking forward to: Hitting the half way point next week.
Milestones? Finding out the gender & my belly button popping.
I've also noticed that my ankles are starting to swell. I thought that wouldn't happen until later.
This week we got the crib mattress and changing table/dresser delivered that my dad and his wife got for us. The crib should be here within the next few days! I can't wait! I'm so excited to see the nursery come together.
DH has also gotten bit by the nesting bug and is organizing EVERYTHING. He reorganized his dresser and the way that he folds his clothes, he rearranged all of our products in the shower (why????), and we did a complete spring cleaning and org
I'm glad that we're getting so much done so soon. Hopefully I will be able to just relax and enjoy my 3rd trimester without having to worry about doing a lot of preparation.
Here's a picture of me at 19 weeks thinking "WOW! This belly is just growing and growing". I can't wait to see what it looks like in the 3rd trimester.
1 comment:
Happy 19 weeks!! You look so cute!
Post a Comment