Hospital Tour

We had our labor and delivery hospital tour today! We were both so tired because we just got back from out of town and didn't get in until almost 4am. I could have easily just stayed home and slept, but I'm glad that dh convinced me to still go. It was great seeing where I will deliver my little boy and to get reassurance that I will have support in getting the type of delivery that I want. Dh and I both got nervous when we reached the part of the tour that shows a labor and delivery room. We could both imagine ourselves there and got a little dizzy, lol! Oh and did I mention that this tour was at ..... drum roll please... my new hospital! Yup, I was finally able to successfully switch doctors and hospitals! The difference between the hospitals is like night and day, thank you Lord! I very briefly met with my new doctor last week right before she had to leave to deliver a baby (aw!), but I'll get to see her again next week. So far I really REALLY like her. I'm so relieved!

I still need to do an update and post some new pictures. I can't believe I'm almost 31 weeks! I'll post and take some pictures after I catch up on some zzz's. Cor.ben is definitely a big boy now and is doing some crazy things!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for a new doctor and new hopsital! That's really wonderful news!

We need to get our hospital tour scheduled soon. Otherwise I might put it off for so long that our tour will occur when I'm being wheeled in for our c-section!