Baby Items I Love

I absolutely LOVE my grass drying rack. It's much more pleasing to the eye than my previous drying rack and it doesn't leak water everywhere. I also love Born Free glass bottles. I was using A.vent bottles before and they are great, but with Cor.ben's reflux the Born Free bottles are better.


I also love this Bri.ght Sta.rts giraffe. I think I love it even more than Cor.ben! And of course I love my Chi.cco travel system.


I recently got the Mommy Hook and I'm so glad that I did. It's awesome! It allows you to clip your diaper bag or purse to your stroller or grocery cart. It also makes carrying several bags at once a breeze!


One of my favorites is my new diaper bag from 3.1 Gifts. It isn't listed as a diaper bag, but works great as one. It's the Retr.o Metr.o bag.


Who doesn't love a Bum.bo!?!?


I love my bum.genius cloth diapers and my planet wise diaper pail liners and wet bags. Even if you don't cloth diaper you will find plenty of uses for their adorable wet bags. You can use it to store soiled clothes in when you're out and about or just use it as an accessory bag for the loose items in your diaper bag.


Obviously soap and water is always best, but when you drop your baby's pacifier or toy, and traditional cleaning methods aren't available, these pacifier wipes are great. They're made with FDA food-grade ingredients.

Last, but not least, I love Cor.ben's bouncer. This isn't the fanciest model available (there's one by the same manufacturer that I would love that auto bounces), but it's really comfortable, it's in a reasonable price range, it gives me a place to set him down when I need to do something, and Cor.ben loves the vibration, music, and the toy bar.

3 comments:

Lindsey B said...

We have the same bouncer in pink and Kate loves it too!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing :)
We're planning on using Born Free bottles as well {but hopefully I'll be EBFing and we won't really NEED them}.

Jennifer said...

Jess- at $10 a bottle I hope you won't need them too! Also, the only down side to the glass bottles is that once baby gets old enough to hold their own bottle, they can't hold the glass ones because they're too heavy. Nothing is wrong with the plastic Born Free bottles, but I just love the feel of the glass.