Cor.ben turned 3 months old on the 5th. I know I'm behind, but it's difficult to keep things updated while we're out of town. It's been so great having company and help with Cor.ben that we've decided to stay a little while longer. However, I do miss having everything all set up like we do at home and having his nursery to take care of him in and then there are the joys of being with family and a new baby.
Cor.ben is such a happy baby! He spends most of his day smiling and laughing. He's so strong and now when he's standing up you only need to hold on to his hands and when he's sitting up you only need to put a little pressure on his thigh and he does the rest on his own. He's very observant and loves to stare at people and things. He has almost mastered grabbing things and loves to put his pacifier in and out of his mouth and he really loves to pull hair and earrings. The only thing he's not interested in is rolling over. He did it a few times a month or so ago, but since then he seems completely disinterested in even trying. My aunt told me that I was the same way, but I sure wish he would give it a go. Oh and did I mention that he's a whopping 17 lbs!!! He's such a big boy!
I can't wait to show you some great pictures from our trip once I get home. YAY!
1 comment:
Happy {belated} birthday, Cor.ben! :)
Post a Comment