True Story

This morning I was trying to distract Corbe.n while I was sneaking bites of cereal in his mouth (if it isn't fruit, eggs, toast, or yogurt in the morning he doesn't want anything to do with it)... anyways... I was distracting him so I was asked him where a tree was and he pointed out the window, I asked him where a bird was and he pointed out the window, I asked him where a hippo was and he pointed to me. HAHAHA! Thanks kiddo. I guess I set myself up for that one being that there was no hippo in sight, but it was still pretty funny. 

I can't believe I haven't blogged in 2 weeks! There's just been SO much going on! A big update post is coming soon.


5 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG. SILLY boy!! He kept on calling the baby on the u/s machine a dog this morning. They are so funny.

Valerie said...

Hi Jennifer.

First off, Corben is such a cutie...he is such a big boy compared to Luke. Perhaps I baby Luke so much b/c he is my last one?!!!

Second, I've been remiss in visiting...and just now saw your older posts.

I am so sorry for your loss. I've walked in your shoes...I've been there...with the very early loss. It just sucks. there i said it.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Val

Jennifer said...

OMW Kristin that is so funny!

Valerie- I'm sure you don't baby Luke too much and if you do that's okay. I think us 1st time Mom's are so excited about milestones and such that we try to rush them. You're a veteran and already know what I'm just learning... that time passes by way too quickly and rushing things is foolish. Thank you so much for your kind words. I really do appreciate them. Losing a baby is horrendous and is a "club" that no one wants to be a part of, but once you are it's comforting to know that you're not alone.

Brittney said...

Aww. I'm sure you know this already but just fyi you are FAR from a hippo, beautiful lady!:) But that is such a darling comment.. straight 'from the mouths of babes,' haha. Your little guy is such a cutie! Good to hear from you and can't wait to see your next update.

Unknown said...

Ohmygosh! Don't you just love when kids do stuff like that? When I was pregnant with Viv, Logan always wanted to get in the shower with me (I swear we have the smallest tub/shower EVER). One night I was trying to turn around to rinse my hair and I bumped him with my hip. He yelled "Mommy! Your butt is SO. BIG." Die.