Move it Little Girl!

The night that I turned 20 weeks, in fact not too long after I wrote my 20 week post, I started feeling big kicks from Quinn. Ha, ask and you shall receive, awesome! The husband and I were even able to feel them from the outside, yaaaayyy... you guys know how much I've been waiting for this. They were high up and just freaking amazing... there's nothing like feeling your baby move. Well, now I sure would like to know what position she's in because most of her kicks or punches (whatever they are) have been down soooo low that they feel really bizarre. It's the weirdest feeling ever and they are so strong! When the husband was feeling them last night he couldn't believe how hard they were. She was jabbing me over and over in the same spot for so long that it was starting to hurt! I guess in addition to "ask and you shall receive", I should add "beggars can't be choosers" to my bag of phrases. It won't stop me from trying.

Quinn darling, 

I love you and I know you love me, so can you please redirect all of your impressive kicks and punches to a more comfortable area? Thanks a bunch. 

Love,
Your Mommy

p.s. Happy 21 weeks :)


2 comments:

Brittney said...

SO cute - I love it! Isn't feeling that movement the absolute best (aside from the hurting;))?!

Happy 21 weeks to you.

Jennifer said...

Feeling movement is the absolute best. She just needs to move, haha. I actually had to call my doctor today and describe how I was feeling because the pain and cramping was freaking me out. The doctor said it sounds like the position she's in is pressing on my ligaments and is causing me pain. I had RLP with Corben, but it was never like this- ouch! The movement so far down feels so weird too! It will be nice to meet this spunky lady :)