NT Scan

Let me just tell you that I have one stubborn baby ;).  I went in for my NT scan last Monday and the tech could not get the baby in the proper position to get the measurements she needed. She did get me a really cute profile shot though. I rescheduled to come back on Friday to try again and once again the baby was in a bad position for measurements. This new tech put in major work and patience and we finally got what we needed. I think everything looked good, but I go to the doctor this week to find out the results.  The kids came with us to the ultrasound and that was so much fun! It's the best feeling in the world to be welcoming another baby into our family and for our other kids, C.orben especially, to be at the age to understand what's going on and to be so excited about it.




The excited big brother and sister.

A very bad belly shot, but the best I could do. I might be a little bigger than this now.




No comments: