I don't know what to think

I'm down in the dumps. I was so sure and so positive that this was going to be the month that I got pregnant. I've even been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms. My husband made me POAS last week and again a few days ago. I told him that it was definitely too early for that, but he figured if I was having symptoms then it should turn positive even if it's too early. Silly man. However, this morning should have been enough time and it was still a BFN. I don't understand! AF is FOUR days late and I really feel like I'm pregnant, but the tests all say negative. I'm so bummed. I've had a really tough time with it today. I cried out to God and poured my heart out to Him. I know that things are all in His timing and according to His will, but why can't that be now? Am I doing something wrong? Why if I want something so badly, and it hurts me so badly to not have it, does God not want that for me as well? I know this is something all of us struggle with and I know that tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

FIRST of all...I've heard of plenty of women (and even met one the other day) who do not get BFPs until 5 weeks!!!! And the gal I met said even then its a really faint line. Maybe you're one of those people?

And second...I know its annoying when your period is all over the place...it totally is a teaser. Mine was too.

God gave you these desires...He will fulfill them!!!!!

Kelli said...

Thinking about you! God does have a plan...even when it doesn't make sense to us. xo