Tick tock....

So my doctor said that before I could schedule my next appointment and make a solid new game plan that both my husband and I needed to get more blood work and I needed to get an ultrasound. DH got his blood work and I got my ultrasound (transvag...YAY....NOT). So now I'm just waiting to get my blood work done, which has to be done on day 3 of my cycle. That's a little over two weeks away. Hopefully once I get that done I won't have to wait too long to be able to be seen. I hate it when you can only get an appointment a month out. Come on father time and pass on by!

3 comments:

Sara Jean said...

I am praying time goes quickly for you!

zengirl said...

Hi Jennifer,
I am also suffering from endo and infertility. Western Medicine does not have a cure for endo but Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) treats endo and infertility quite well. Have you ever considered trying acupuncture and herbs? I managed to overcome endo pain and conceive after 4 months of treatment. I miscarried but I am convinced that's what "healed" me-enough to get pregnant at least! So I am continuing with my treatment. Do drop by my blog if you'd like to know more, or see how TCM is working for me. I wish you all the best in your journey. (BTW, I know how much it sucks having to wait so long for an appointment! I can't get anything earlier than 3 weeks with my doctor! Hang in there!)

Jennifer said...

Zengirl,

Hey, thanks for stopping by! I'm so happy to hear that you found something that is working for you, but was so sad to read about your miscarriage. But, like you said, at least you know that you CAN conceive and I'm sure that it will happen again for you. I haven't tried TCM or looked into it that much. I do think it's interesting though and know that it has had a lot of success with other problems like smoking cessation.