One Confused Kitty
A little over a year ago (pre-endometriosis diagnosis) my neighbor was getting rid of her bassinet because her son was far too big for it and she was kind enough to give it to us. She keeps her stuff in phenomenal condition and it couldn't have been in better condition if it was brand new. Even though it had already been 2 years of trying, I hadn't seen the fertility doc yet and still had hope that everything was fine and that we would be expecting at any time. Soooo.... obviously this bassinet has been sitting there unused for over a year and my cats have now adopted it as their home. Now there is NO way I would ever put a baby in there, so I should just reclaim the space it's taking up and throw it away, but I don't have the heart. The cats love it so much! I guess I'll wait until we have to buy an actual crib. I'm such a sucker. Without further delay here is my species confused cat who thinks that he is a baby. Feel free to oooh and awww over my little bundle of joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL...cats are so funny...they always love the randomest places to curl up in!
That's too funny! I recently found my kitty in my lingerie basket on the shelf in my closet. They like enclosed spaces that are off the ground, so it's not surprising that they would love the bassinet :).
I wouldn't throw out altogether - you can always get a new liner for the bassinet itself. I know how hard it is to have baby stuff lying around - we've got DH's cradle and a changing table just taking up space in the basement.
Post a Comment