The biggest change for me so far is breakfast. Pre-pregnancy I was not a breakfast person and if I ate early then I would get really sick to my stomach. I would usually just eat something really light around 10 or 11. Now I'm hungry as soon as I wake up and I want a full breakfast. Also for the past few days I've been eating non-stop. Yesterday I ate from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed. No joke! I've also been craving a lot of fruit and orange juice. Yummy!
This week I'm getting the ultrasound where they check the baby's neck for thickening that is indicative of Down's Syndrome and then at week 15 I'm getting the anatomy scan. I know it's a little bit early, but I'm really hoping that they will be able to tell the gender then. I'm so anxious to know! I'll also be getting growth scans once a month. I'm just happy to have any opportunity to see my sweet baby.
So, I've been taking pictures of my belly since week 6 (silly I know, but dh wanted to). My question is how are you suppose to know when you're showing and when it's just baby bloat? My stomach now sticks out and it's all day and doesn't go away, but is it a baby bump or is it baby bloat? Is it both? I'll let you guys be the judge. Here's my week 6 photo and my week 12 photo. I think I'm just really anxious to start looking pregnant. I'm thinking that maybe a baby bump is suppose to be lower? Okay, okay I'll stop rambling and just show ya the dang pictures already.
WEEK 6
WEEK 12
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I would tell myself it's "the bump" too... such an amazing thing! So happy for you :)
Hmmm...I've heard an old wives tale that if you're craving fruits you may be carrying a girl...guess we'll find out at 15 weeks!!! Yay for your bump!! :o)
wow! Also fellow sufferer of endo, TTC for 2 plus years. very happy for you, hope its a healthy and happu one!
How exciting! I'd definitely call it a baby bump! :)
Post a Comment