Amazing!
Today was by far the most amazing day of my life! Nothing can even come close to topping it. Today was my last appointment with my RE and I got another ultrasound. It was so WOW! The baby no longer looks like a blob. I got to see the head, body, heart beating, arms, and legs. The best part was I got to actually hear the heart beating! I had no idea how much that would effect me. I immediately started crying. I can't even describe how I feel right now. I'm a Mom! I have a precious little life growing inside of me that's half me and half my husband. Thank you God! Thank you so much for this priceless gift. I hope that I can prove myself deserving. My RE kept saying how cute my baby is. Awww I definitely agree. Here's my little mush mush! I'm in love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful!
I love this stage!! They look like little gummy bears now!! :o) Absolutely adorable!!!!
Smiling smiling smiling for you!!!
How amazing! Congrats and lots of hugs!
That is so awesome! What a blessing! Congrats!
Post a Comment