What an exciting week! For the past few days I've felt more distinctive kicks and poor DH has been so anxious to feel something. This afternoon I was laying down trying to take a nap and I felt the baby kicking up a storm and s/he kept at it for at least 10 minutes. I was so scared that I would call DH in and then the baby would stop kicking and DH would be disappointed again. I called him in anyways and he totally felt it! YIPPEE! We're both so excited and so in love. Feeling those big kicks is the most amazing feeling ever. I'm looking forward to when we can hold and kiss this little miracle. DH just sat there smiling at each other while the baby kicked. LO kept it up all afternoon. In other big news we find out the gender on Thursday! That's going to be super amazing!!!! I can't wait!!
How Far Along? 18 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss? Last week it was 14 lbs!
Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah and they're so comfortable.
Sleep? So far so good. I do wake up frequently in the morning hours, but it's nothing to complain about yet.
Best Moment of the Week? DH and I getting to feel kicks and finding out the gender on Thursday.
Movement? YES! Flutters and kicks!
Food Cravings? Tons of orange juice, blow pops, orange fruit cups, Fruit Harvest cereal
Food aversions? Chicken
Morning sickness? I still get it a little bit, but it's so much better
Gender? We find out Thursday. I think boy, but I just don't know
Labor Signs? NO, NO, NO and let's keep it that way
Belly Button? A very shallow innie
What I miss: I've really been missing not being able to have a glass of wine or a cup of coffee. I know that they say these are okay when used minimally, but I can't bring myself to do it
What I'm looking forward to: Our big u/s this week!
Milestones? Feeling big kicks inside and outside
3 comments:
Yay for kicks!! I'm feeling movement but no distinct kicks yet...hopefully those will come soon!
Hi friend! I just found your blog….So excited for you!
Have a great Tuesday!
Amy[www.theprikazskys.com]
Hi Amy! Thank you! Have a great Tuesday too :D. I'm loving your blog as well.
Jennifer
Post a Comment