DH and I are big planners and when we have a task in front of us we like to tackle it and get it done. As soon as we found out we were expecting we started planning the nursery, painted it, and planned out the order of decorations and accessories that we would buy. I'm so EXCITED and relieved that by the end of this month our nursery will be almost completely put together. All of our big furniture pieces will be in place and we'll only have to worry about the small stuff. YAY! Thank you family and most of all thank you Lord for making all of this possible. Thank you for the wonderful husband, supportive family, beautiful life, and for the little miracle you planted in my womb. Thank you for all of the numerous blessings that you have provided me with before I've even thought to ask you for them. I love you!
P.S. Our big u/s is tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited.
Here are some pictures of our nursery and furniture. I know it's not everyone's style, but DH and I love it.


2 comments:
Wow, that's really awesome of them!
I love it! SO much fun! I've been dying to decorate my nursery, but I keep thinking of Charlotte in Sex in The City with a fully done nursery and no baby. I'm forcing myself to wait until my BFP, but I have the whole thing done in my head already!
Post a Comment