SHOPPING!

As decided DH and I went out today to buy an outfit for LO in celebration of finding out the gender. We each picked out something and I think they're so cute! We had said that we were each going to pick out ONE outfit, but both ended up getting a set because they're so cute and so cheap.

Here's what I picked out:


Here's what DH picked out:

Look at the bib... "Cutest cowboy in town", aww

and I have to comment on the adorable footsies!


We also bought some stuff for storage and space saving since we live in a 2 bedroom apartment. It's a lot of work, but it's so much fun getting ready for our baby! I'm still in shock that this is me right now! All the thanks goes to God.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So much fun!! Y'all find some very cute stuff!

Unknown said...

Our ultrasound is this afternoon and we're planning on heading straight to the mall afterwards to pick out our baby's first outfit. It will be do exciting to finally knowing what color to buy, I can't wait! The outfits you guys picked are adorable. We're really hoping for a girl this time and I had almost forgotten that it can be fun shopping for a boy too.