BOY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so over-the-moon excited. DH and I were right in our predictions! He wasn't shy at all about flashing his business. That's my son! The rest of the ultrasound went really well and everything looks great. I can't wait to go buy some boy stuff. Here are some pictures of my beautiful.... umm I mean handsome... son.Profile
Leg
Hand & Arm

Waving hello to everyone!
Letting us know that he's a boy!
Precious little feet
Facing us with his hands up to his head
7 comments:
Congrats! Your baby boy is precious! Those ultrasound pictures are great! :)
AHHHHHH so excited for you :) Glad to hear it's all progressing on track!!
YAYAYAAYYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go buy that boy stuff!!! That's the most fun part...being able to finally BUY stuff!!! :o) Enjoy!!
Congratulations! That is fantastic news!
Wow, you guys got some really great pictures! Congratulations on your handsome little boy!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I just found your blog a few days ago and am already excited to watch your journey.
The doctors are going through all of the process on me to find out why we haven't been able to conceive for four years. They said everything points to endo. Just waiting to hear back on all of the results before we do the laparoscopy.
Congrats, again! I have 6 nephews and boys are a blast!!!!!
Congratulations! That's so exciting to know you have a precious boy!
Post a Comment