I had my doctor's appointment last week and I'm happy to report that my weight gain has indeed completely slowed down (as predicted) and I think I only gained 2-3 lbs. My doctor also told me that I'm measuring right on track and told me to tell those people who say I look like I'm due already to kiss off. ;) I'm really loving her! I get another growth scan next week and then at week 34 I start having to come in twice a week for NST's. That should be interesting. Man, some days it seems like this pregnancy is whizzing by and that I have hardly any time left, but today I have been feeling like it will never end. I'm just so excited to meet my son!
In sad news my butt has officially been taken over by stretch marks. What's weird is that some days they are a lot darker than other days. Has anyone else experienced that with stretch marks? I'm glad that they're only on my butt and that they can be easily covered, but I'm still hoping that they disappear.
So, last week I started a prenatal yoga class. It's SO awesome! Of course we did some amazing relaxation stuff, but we also learned a breathing technique for labor, ideal labor positions, strengthened our pelvic floor muscles, and did a lot of hip stretches. I would say it's a must for expectant mothers. Unfortunately, in typical Jennifer fashion, I overdid things and for the past few days my right hip has been locked up and in extreme pain. Today it started feeling a little bit better, but it has been so difficult to try and get things done. Lol, I have to have my husband help me get dressed because I can't bend over and I can't lift my leg up. At least he gets a kick out of it. I'm still going to go to yoga this week, but it will mostly be for the relaxation and companionship. I'm sure my instructor will understand me sitting most things out. Hopefully I learned my lesson.
1 comment:
You look so happy!
Post a Comment