Diaper Bag

Oh the little things in life that make me happy! On Saturday the hubs and I went to Bur.lington to look at a few things and while I was waiting for him to come check out bassinets with me (we found one for a steal, yay!) I was cruising the diaper bag section expecting to find nothing. Let me tell ya, I have looked at so many diaper bags and they all seem so blah, or they're too big or too small, but mostly they're just blah. I'm going to be using a diaper bag instead of a purse, so I want something that isn't hideous. We have some extra $$ coming in around October, so I was planning on just sharing my dh's man diaper bag until then and then heading to the Coa.ch outlet and picking up my dream diaper bag. Anyways.... back to Bur.lington... as I was cruising the diaper bag section I saw a beaUtiful bag... and get this!!!... it was only $24!!!!!!!!!!! So I took it home with me and I may possibly love it more than the Coa.ch bag! What?!?! We'll see, I'm still going to head down to the outlet and check it out. For now I'm so happy and excited and I already started putting stuff in it. Wow!

It has a long strap and short straps

It has two exterior side pockets

It has a really deep interior with 4 pockets
Who knew someone could go on for so long about a stinking diaper bag! Lol! Also, I'm 33 weeks tomorrow! YIPPEE! And....... my SIL is in labor as we speak! WOW!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a really great bag! I hate that most diaper bags are so baby-ish. Great find!

devon said...

CUTE bag! I love that it has 2 diff length straps and the color/pattern is great too!

congrats to your SIL!

and YAY for 33 weeks!

Sew said...

Great bag! I have a love affair with Coach and only buy them at the outlets....

We will be near one in August, a Coach outlet...How much is it at the outlet. I hope we get our coupon in the mail before we go! ;)

Sew said...

Oh but I won't spend an outrageous amount...I just wasn't sure how much they are. :) hahaha

Jennifer said...

Sew, I believe that at the outlets they are around $150.