As I'm rapidly outgrowing my maternity clothes (seriously... a shirt that I bought last week and thought was fine is already bordering on too short. Ridiculous!) I decided that the way to go is with maternity dresses. I think that they're awesome because they're so comfortable, they keep me cool, hopefully I won't be able to outgrow them, and I think they're cute (I hope you agree). I definitely want to get a few more that are super casual if I can find any.
I am soooooooo jealous that you get to be that preggo during this time of year!! I sooo wanted to rock the sundresses! They have so many cute cute cute ones! You look amazing!!
Dresses really are the way to go and those are all adorable! Where did you find the first one? It's the only one I don't recognize. And how do you like the 3rd? I was afraid the material would be too thin or clingy and would show all my not so nice lumps and bumps...but I've been wanting to order it.
Thanks guys! Marjorie- the 1st dress I got at the Navy Exchange (a military place), but as for the 3rd one the material is really nice and not clingy at all. I would recommend it!
5 comments:
I am soooooooo jealous that you get to be that preggo during this time of year!! I sooo wanted to rock the sundresses! They have so many cute cute cute ones! You look amazing!!
Dresses really are the way to go and those are all adorable! Where did you find the first one? It's the only one I don't recognize. And how do you like the 3rd? I was afraid the material would be too thin or clingy and would show all my not so nice lumps and bumps...but I've been wanting to order it.
Thanks guys! Marjorie- the 1st dress I got at the Navy Exchange (a military place), but as for the 3rd one the material is really nice and not clingy at all. I would recommend it!
Super cute dresses!! I especially love that first dress!
Love the dresses~especially the first one!
Post a Comment