First Doctor's Appointment

Cor.ben had his 1st doctor's appointment today and it went really well. I'm so proud of my little guy. I thought for sure that he would scream when he was being examined and especially when he had to be undressed, but he was perfectly behaved. He's in great health and is 3 oz away from being back to his birth weight. I told ya he loves to eat! He's also exactly in the 50th percentile for his height, weight, and head circumference. He does have to be referred out to a cardiologist for an EKG just to double check that my lupus hasn't given him a heart block. However, it's just a precaution because the doctor said if he did have one they would have known about it during my pregnancy and his heart rate now would be slow, which it isn't. Still I'm glad that they're being so thorough.

As for me, I'm doing really well. The swelling in my stomach and lower extremities goes down everyday. It's still clinging on for dear life in my feet, but hopefully that will get better soon. I just can't wait to be able to wear my actual wedding ring again. I miss it!

No comments: