Happy 8 months baby boy! Corbe.n got weighed yesterday and much to my astonishment he is 24 lbs now. Holy cow! I keep thinking that he's going to slow down on his growth, but it hasn't happened yet. He is now crawling... backwards... and I'm so excited for him to figure out that this crawling thing works forwards too. It doesn't stop him from getting where he wants to go though and he is all over the place and gets into everything. I think that he would rather play with the dog's toys and food dish and stuff around the house than any of his toys. He has the greatest personality and I love him so stinkin' much!
I'm so surprised that I got any decent pictures. He's so interested in everything around him now that he does not have time to sit still and take pictures for his Mother {sigh}.
1 comment:
24 lbs!! Holy moly! What a healthy boy.
Happy eight months!
Post a Comment