This Saturday we took a family trip to the aquarium and we had so much fun! We can't wait to go back again.
Easter Sunday we went to church, then went home and dressed my poor defenseless baby in a completely horrible Easter get up. He's so going to get us back for this one day. I had planned to get him a really cute Easter outfit, but I couldn't find any of those cutesy outfits in size 24 months. So I was going to make one, but ran out of time. Sorry C.orben!
Then of course there are the pictures that I promised to post and didn't get around to... Sorry they're out of order, but I was getting aggravated trying to get blogger to reorder them.
| Waiting for Daddy at the airport... So excited :) |
| Yay! Daddy's home! I had a really cute photo of the first time they saw each other, but it was from my cell phone and looked like crap. |
| I love my guys |
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, the last pictures of your hubby with Cor.Ben are so precious! And I loooove aquariums!! Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment