11 Months


He is a walking machine! At this point he definitely walks more often then he crawls. I'm also happy to say that finger food rehab has been a success. Thank goodness! True to form, Corb.en has been up to new things. He's been copying words that we say and I must say it's pretty cute. I'll say that until he embarrasses us one day, lol. He's also been making new noises of his own and chatting up a storm in his little baby language. He loves being outdoors or even just looking out the windows. Too bad it's been so freaking HOT here. He loves to be read to even more than before and will turn the page when you ask him to. Our favorites are definitely Sandra Boynton. He laughs when I read him the stories and I have to say that I really enjoy reading them to him.






I love you Corb.en!

4 comments:

KC said...

As adorable as ever!! I guess you will be busy chasing him around now that he is even more mobile! Enjoy!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks KC! I'm hoping that you get some good news soon ;).

Brittney said...

What a precious little face!! Isn't it so fun watching them grow and become their own little person?:) So neat that your son's starting to talk - just think, soon he'll be saying "Mama"!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Brittney :). Yes, it's so awesome! I love to watch him grow and learn... it's a little sad too. It's hard to imagine him actually talking clearly and saying things. I'm looking forward to that first "I love you" for sure. I already know he'll come up with some funny things too, as his parents are pretty wacky, haha.