Well almost 31 weeks. Man I've been a slacker! The good news is we got our new camera and I actually got motivated enough to take a picture. I've been feeling pretty good lately and still can't believe how active I've been able to be for this point in pregnancy. My only complaints are occasional contractions that hurt (I hate them) and Quinn is sitting so low that my back hurts pretty much all the time. I started with hip pain this week too. I'm up 20 lbs now and am trying my best to just be okay with that.
Several weeks ago we got 4D pics done and it was so cool to see her! She's definitely her own little person, but also look sooo much like Corb.en! It's crazy! I'll share just a few of the images since apparently most people are creeped out by 4D ultrasounds. Personally I love them. I can't wait to meet her. Next week I get another growth scan and get to find out how much she weighs now. I know she's pretty big because I can, at the same time, feel her head moving in my pelvis and her feet up by my sternum. I only get kicks every now and then and most of her movement is now dragging a foot across my belly or rolling from side to side. It's so crazy!




5 comments:
You looks gorgeous!! What a pretty belly!
You are both so beautiful!!:)
Aww thanks! You guys truly made my night :).
She is SO PRECIOUS and you look AMAZING!
Looking fantastic! Look at her sweet little face :) I miss all the 4D ultrasounds I got with Elliot.
Post a Comment