An overabundance of clothes problem that is. Quinn has 122 articles of clothing just in the closet alone. 90% of the clothes in this picture (all the way to the 3rd pink separator) are sizes newborn to 3 months. Probably 1/2 of those were given to me, but the other 1/2 I bought. I don't know what I was thinking not buying more in bigger sizes. Well, I know what I was thinking... "buuut these outfits are so much cuter the smaller they are". Hopefully Quinn won't be like her big brother who was wearing 9 month clothing at 3 months old and just kept rapidly expanding after that. If she's a big baby like he was then there's no way she will get to wear most of these clothes. What was I thinking?! What a rookie mistake. I hang my head in shame.
Everything is insanely cute though.
Everything is insanely cute though.
1 comment:
I share the same problem!!! I love to shop and I have twins. It is so scary to think about it. Luckily as my boys have been growing (they are 3 months now) I have been selling some items online. Although I have to admit it is hard to part with them. I do have to admit that I wish I had bought most of the items in bigger sizes. I just don't have the heart to make them wear outfits when they are more comfortable in sleepers. However, I do set up photo-shoots and dress my boys up, poor guys!!!
Post a Comment