My precious baby girl is 1 month old today! I'm so proud of myself for actually posting on time. Life with two kids is busy and tiring. I could be getting a lot more done than I am, but I'm tired and it's hard to get motivated. Plus I've been struggling with lupus symptoms, so that adds another hurdle to jump. But hey, this post is not about me. On to my precious Quinnster.
Quinn is (so far) such a sweet and content little girl. She's mellow and as long as she's fed and dry she's as happy as can be. Occasionally she'll squawk to let us know it's time for some cuddles, which I'm oh so happy to oblige.
She still sleeps a lot with her largest awake times being for an hour or so at 11am and 11pm. That works out well since I usually don't go to bed until midnight anyways. She does tend to get fussy and just wants to be held around the time that I'm getting C.orben ready and down for bed. This has been a bit of a challenge and is by far the most stressful time of the day (the husband is still at work during this time), but I'm learning to work with it and hopefully we'll get a routine down soon that works for all of us. At night she sleeps really well, just waking up to eat every 3-4 hours (every now and again we get a 5 hour stretch... I love those!).... unless she's hitting a growth spurt and then she wants to eat every hour or two. That's pretty dang tough.
I'm not sure how much she weighs right now, but she's outgrown her newborn clothes, but the 3 month clothes are pretty baggy on her. Is there a scientific formula that will tell you her weight from that information, haha!
Corbe.n is still absolutely head over heels in love with Quinn. It's the greatest feeling in the world to see my two babies together and to watch C.orben's face light up when he's loving on his sister.
Corbe.n is still absolutely head over heels in love with Quinn. It's the greatest feeling in the world to see my two babies together and to watch C.orben's face light up when he's loving on his sister.
Here are a few pictures. I'll post some more once I'm done uploading and editing. I have some pretty cute pictures of both kids. We also had an awesome trip to a wildlife safari in our area that was awesome and I can't wait to post about it.
3 comments:
She is adorable! I love her one month onsie. Where did you get it?
Have a great weekend :)
Thanks Mary! Congrats on your pregnancy!
The Onesie is just one I already had, but the "1 month" part is a sticker set that I got from http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlebabycakesandco. She was great to work with and has a ton of cute designs.
She is beyond adorable!!!! My husband is in trouble because whenever I see her I want to have another one (maybe a girl this time....lol).
Post a Comment