Quinn- 4 Months Old

Quinn,

At 4 months old you are so much fun! You are this solid, chubby baby that loves to smile and is just so content. 

You've been rolling over sporadically from front to back since 6 weeks old, but now you consistently roll over both directions. For awhile there you thought it was cute to holler in the middle of the night several times for me to come and roll you back over even though you could do it yourself. Now you think it's fun to shout for me to come put your paci back in at 2:30 every morning. Please feel free to move on from that my sweet girl. Mommy reallllly loves uninterrupted sleep.

You have really got into playing with the toys on your playmats and the mobile on your swing. It's really cute and occupies you for quite a long time. 

You are madly in love with your brother, as he is with you, and you break out in a huge smile everytime you see him and let out loud laughs when he does funny things to entertain you. You are so tolerant when he loves on you a little too roughly or when he accidentally whacks you (he never sits still does he, baby girl). 

Mine and Daddy's favorite thing is when we're holding you and you do whatever you can to be able to arch back and look up at us with those big doe eyes of yours. Heart melting!

You love to eat and when I can't get to you right away you get so mad. That's one time when I definitely realize that you do have a temper. Sometimes I have to get you calmed down so you'll actually eat. You've gotten so efficient at nursing and it makes feeding on the go so much easier. You've gone from taking 20 minutes to eat to 6-8 minutes! Luckily though you'll also take a bottle of pumped milk, which is good when I'm in the middle of cooking dinner and because your daddy like to feed you too.

We moved into our new house this month and now you have your own room. I'm having so much fun making plans for it and how to decorate. There's so much space for you to play and I'm excited to watch you grow and thrive here.

Above all else I really want you to know how loved you are. You are such a perfect addition to our family. You really are... I couldn't come up with another characteristic that I wish you had or something that I would change. I'm so blessed and so grateful that you're my daughter.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

Love,

Mommy







I love your chubbernubber thighs

 

2 comments:

KC said...

Beautiful post, she is gorgeous!

Miz Flow said...

Agreed-i smiled as i read this entire post!

xo