Happy Halloween!

This Halloween was so much fun. I love that Cor.ben is at the age where he gets joy out of experiencing things. I wasn't sure how he would like trick or treating because he still gets shy from time to time. Luckily he loved it! He thought it was so cool getting to go up to people, say "trick or treat" and put candy in his Elmo bucket. Of course Quinn had a blast, haha... She got to be warm and cozy in a ladybug costume while our friend held her the whole time. 









We also went to a Halloween party at my husband's job. Unfortunately the pictures of Quinn didn't turn out. 


Then there was some more festive fun!



He was a little grumpy here because he just wanted to go see Elmo.
...and a pic of Quinn Halloween day just because it makes me smile.
 
I love this season!



 

2 comments:

KC said...

Corben's outfit cracks me up, he is so adorable. I love seeing the beautiful Quinn, could she smile any bigger!

Brittney said...

Cutie-pies!! Looks like a blast!:)