I'm just saying...

I'm getting an HSG on Friday. Yes, Friday the 13th, and it's my first one while awake and I must say that I'm very nervous. I'm not looking forward to the discomfort and I just hope that the person who is doing it is very fast. Oooooh I wish that they would just knock me out for it!

3 comments:

My Endo Journey said...

Fingers crossed for you!!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks :), I really don't want to do it now, but my dr wants to because it has been a year since my last one. I guess in light of recent events it doesn't hurt to re-check everything. Lol, well actually maybe it will hurt.

Anonymous said...

I know a lot of women have developed blockages over a year, but hopefully yours are still perfectly clear! And apparently, right after is a great time to try since your tubes will be squeaky clean :).
I hope it goes well - make sure you take something before you go (I've heard lots of ibuprofen beforehand can really make the difference between painful and just uncomfortable).

Good luck!