Just Kidding
Well we are having terrible weather here and the city is basically shut down. The military base is closed (yay for dh getting the day off), the college is closed (there goes the exam I was suppose to take today), but the bad news is except for emergencies the naval hospital is closed. So I wasn't able to go to the lab to get my urine hcg and my HSG is cancelled for tomorrow. They told me to call on Monday to re-schedule. Who knows if I'll be able to get it done this month or not. It's always sad to have a ttc month flushed down the toilet, but I'm actually doing pretty well. I just feel a lot of indifference today. I say today because you ladies know our emotions can change from day to day. For today I'm just going to take ttc as it comes and trust God's journey... today. Honestly I think my tubes are fine. We're just going to hunker down for the next few days and try to stay dry. I hate crazy weather. They're advising for anyone who is home to stay home and not venture out. No problem! I just got a yummy Starbuck's cafe mocha on my way home from my wasted hospital trip and now I'm going to enjoy! Mmmmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Jennifer,
I'm new to the endo blogging community and I have found great strength and inspiration from your blog. You have faced so many hardships but you have not given up yet. Like you said, all we can do is take it today and and take it as it comes. I'll be thinking of you with your crazy weather down there!
Bummer :(.
Hopefully they can get it rescheduled again soon!
*UPDATE*: It's a no-go for this month. Today was day 14 of my cycle and they won't do HSG's past day 13. One day!! Come on guys! Oh well, I will trust in the one who has already prepared the path for me. Now I get to look forward to someone prodding around in my tubes next month :D
Post a Comment