I have a slight obsession with cups and coffee mugs. I don't know why, but I do. At the end of last summer while I was at Starbucks (Cafe Mocha, YUM!) I saw a double insulated tumbler that looks exactly like the cups that their frappuccino's come in. So cute and I'm in love! I almost got it, but was in a hurry out the door and stupidly decided I would just pick it up next time. OF COURSE, I try to find it after that and they are all gone and I was informed wouldn't be back until next season and always sell really fast. I looked on ebay and crazies sell them on there for $75! That's insane! They are finally back and I got one! I realize that I'm overly excited about this and that no one else will care, but I'm so happy! The great part is I've really been sucking down the water since I got it, which is great for el bebe. I love it! I can't wait to get their travel coffee mug that looks just like their disposable cups.In more understandable excitement... only two more weeks and I start getting growth scans (ultrasounds) done once a month. I haven't had an ultrasound since I was 18 weeks and I'm really looking forward to seeing Cor.ben again. It's going to be amazing! I got so spoiled early in my pregnancy with getting ultrasounds once a week to once every 2 weeks and I've really missed getting to see my little man and getting visual confirmation that he's okay. I wish it would, but I don't think that the worry will every go away. However, now that he's kicking it's not nearly as bad. Yesterday he had a MAJOR kick fest that probably lasted a good 10-15 minutes. It really seemed like he was trying to kick his way out, haha. It was so awesome to see my belly move with his kicks and to feel how strong he is. So far that has been the most amazing thing and I just love him so much already.
No comments:
Post a Comment