For Lindsey and Marjorie (and of course anyone else who was curious)... the lavender epsom salts from my previous post are A-MAZING! My body aches feel so much better and I feel so relaxed. The lavender smell is so soothing and the best part is once you get out of the bath you smell like it! My cats must have found it intoxicating as well because they stayed with me the entire time and kept sniffing the water. I highly recommend getting it, just be warned that it will put you right to sleep. Lol, as if that's a complaint!
Marjorie, I know what you mean about not fitting in the tub so well these days, I have a big garden tub and my belly wasn't covered with much water when I was laying down. If I utilize it while laboring at home before I go to the hospital I'll probably have to get in the "frog" position and hang over the edge of the tub.
If you ladies end up getting it I would love to hear what you think.
2 comments:
So glad it was so wonderful for you!! I am so going to buy some this weekend and take a nice, warm bath!!
Thanks for the review!
I swear our tub is half-sized. (I refuse to believe that I might just be double-sized.) I tried to convince my husband that we really didn't need a sink in our bathroom - because obviously we could just wash our hands and brush our teeth in the tub - so it would make perfect sense to rip out the sink and vanity and put in a bigger tub. I'm pretty sure he thinks I've lost it.
Anywhooo...I'm definitely going to try out those epsom salts. Maybe I'll borrow my parents tub for a nice long soak!
Post a Comment