Picture Post

I introduce to you Cor.ben Elijah. He is such a good baby and man oh man does he love to eat! He loves it so much that our lactation consultant and nursery team told us to supplement with formula as well as breastfeeding him because he was still just so hungry.



I'm still so swollen! You should see my legs and feet! They're like tree trunks due to all of the fluids I was on for days.






7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness, he is adorable! Congratulations! Isn't it such a wonderful feeling?

Nicole said...

CONGRATS! He is absolutely gorgeous. What a blessing you have in your life. Absolutely beautiful!

sweetpeanme said...

CONGRATS Momma!!! He is absolutely adorable...and LOOK at all that hair!!!!! Love it!!!

Hope you're finding some time to rest...I know its hard when you have that cuteness to stare at all day!! :o)

Unknown said...

He is SO handsome! Congratulations mama!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My Endo Journey said...

CONGRATS!

Sew said...

He is precious!!!!!!!!!!!