AGGGGHHHHH!

Lupus you suck! I'm in the midst of a lupus flare. I knew that it would probably happen, but was hoping that it wouldn't. Lupus usually does really well during pregnancy and flares soon after. So what does this mean for me?... constant headaches, fever, completely draining fatigue, bad joint pain, muscle aches, stomach issues that you do not want to know about... luckily I haven't had any lung or kidney involvement yet. I called my rheumatologist and of course they don't have any appointments for about 2 weeks, so I had to leave a message on the nurses line to see if they would be willing to call me in some medication (steroids) in the meantime and of course they didn't call me back today. Being pregnant was so wonderful because I didn't have to deal with lupus and I didn't have to deal with endometriosis. Lol, I told my husband that I just need to be continuously pregnant. Imagine how shocked I was when he said that wasn't going to happen. Hopefully I will get a call back tomorrow and can get started on some treatment soon.

No comments: