I have discovered that he is much more of a Momma's boy than I thought. It was probably a mistake on my part, but during the deployment I didn't let anyone else feed or do anything for Corb.en besides me. Now first thing in the mornings and while getting ready for bed he only wants me and will cry so hard and reach for me if he sees me. I'm trying to not feel too bad about this because my mommy friends have told me that their babies do the same thing even though their husbands have always been around. It still makes me sad though. I don't want Jonathan to feel rejected and it would be nice to be able to sleep in and let him take over the 7:30 feeding.
I have some new pictures to post, but I'll probably just do a separate picture post because I don't feel like loading them right now. I've been feeling so tired and blah. Is anyone else having allergies kick their butt right now?
3 comments:
Desmond is the same way in the mornings..he does not want his dad...he wants mom. Bums me out a little bit but I know it's a developmental thing. I tried to get ready yesterday while Tony watched him and all he would do was crawl around crying trying to find me! poor Tony lol. But yeah, dont think it's just because your husband was away...I think all/most babies do this at this age.
Thanks Becky. You made me feel much better :).
Allergies are kicking all our butts right now! I have a house full of miserable people.
So glad you have your hubby home and it's adorable that Cor.ben is showing off for him!
Enjoy all your family time!!!
Post a Comment