AMAZING {crockpot} Beef Stroganoff Recipe

This crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe is SO good. I consider it a MUST try. The fact that it's so easy really sweetens the deal.

Ingredients:

2 lbs cubed stew meat
2 cans condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
2 cups diced onion 
----(For the easiness factor I used pre-diced onions, if you don't want to do that I would say use 1 medium onion)
1 red bell pepper- cut into strips
3 tbs Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup water
1 tsp garlic salt
8 oz cream cheese
*you can also add mushrooms, but I really don't like them, so I didn't
egg noodles- to amount desired 

Directions:

In the crockpot combine all ingredients except for the meat and cream cheese. Once combined then add ONLY the meat. Cook on low for 8 hours.

Just before serving, cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to crockpot, and put on high, stirring occasionally, until the cream cheese is melted. Meanwhile, cook egg noodles according to package directions. Spoon the crockpot content over the noodles, mix, and enjoy! It's sooo good! It's literally the best Beef Stroganoff that I've ever had.



4 comments:

Kari said...

Trying this out tonight. It smells so good right now...I can't wait!!! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

I'm so happy you're trying it!! Let me know what you think. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Kari said...

It was fantastic! My husband even loves it and he doesn't like Beef Stroganoff! Thank you so much!

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you guys liked it! :)