Each week that passes by I get more and more excited. I'm so happy that Quinn is healthy and growing so fast and that the time when we get to meet her is getting closer. I'm definitely feeling more and more whale-like-- I'm uncomfortable, it's harder to get up, climb stairs, and finding a good position so that I can actually fall asleep is so challenging. I'm grateful though that even though I'm so tired it hasn't kept me from taking care of Corbe.n and making sure that we get out for stimulating activities often. We go to the zoo at least once a week (we both love it there so much), we have Toddler Time once a week at the library (though we didn't get to sign up fast enough for the session that is this month), we have a play group that we're a part of, and I have a friend with a son C's age that we meet up with every week. I find that I'm more tired if I stay in the house for the morning and I really enjoy getting some adult interaction.
Let's get to the exciting news.... I had my appointments yesterday with my high risk OB and then later with my perinatologist. Last time (see here) Quinn was diagnosed with a Single Umbilical Artery (SUA) and the potential complications had me really worried. Before my appointment yesterday I was so anxious and was praying that we wouldn't hear that her condition was worse than we originally thought. No need to worry! God is soooo good! It turns out that she DOES have both of her umbilical arteries. They don't know how they missed it last time because they checked thoroughly, but there it was yesterday!! The doctor apologized for scaring me for nothing, but I told her I would rather be scared for nothing than scared for something. Whew, praise God! So Quinn is 2 lbs 9 oz and completely healthy! We even got to see her yawning and it was such a precious moment. We have another 4D ultrasound this Saturday, so now I'm even more excited for that.
Her movements are so awesome now and I love how big she is. Seeing my belly move and twitch is so cool and it's amazing being able to press down and actually feel her foot. I can't wait to kiss that little foot! Sometimes it's painful though because she likes to kick the same spot over and over or give punches to my cervix. OUCH!
Sorry no picture this week because my husband accidentally broke our camera. I'm so sad about that, but we'll be getting a new one this week. Still nothing even close to my dream camera, but that will come one day. Here's a great picture of my boys though :)... taken with our friend's awesome camera.
I hope everyone is having a great week! I'm about to do another post on some adorable baby stuff that I ordered. I love baby stuff!

1 comment:
I'm so glad that Quinn is healthy and perfect! That must be a huge relief! Your boys are so handsome!
Post a Comment