Looking Back

Next week I will be checking something off of my to-do list that has been hanging out there for years and I will be taking a concealed handgun class. As I was filling out the state application I needed to verify some dates and where better to look than the ol' blog. In doing so I got side tracked reading some of my early posts. It was pretty emotional and took me back to those days of pain and uncertainty when I didn't know if I would ever have a baby. I wanted to be able to tell my old self "Don't worry and don't be sad, you will be holding your sweet son in a year". I imagine that's how God feels when we're hurting and he knows that things will be better soon. It was also fun to see how much I've grown as a person since that time. Well... it wasn't so much fun to see how much my body has grown since then heehee. Man I used to be a skinny little hotty. It's all part of having those beautiful babies though and that is definitely worth it.


 

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Aww. I love reading back over old posts too - makes you that much more appreciative, doesn't it?;)

I think you're still a beautiful (tiny!) woman - the rest of us don't see what you see!:)

Jennifer said...

Thanks Brittney! You made me feels so good. Looking back definitely makes me feel so appreciative.