Being that I'm on Lupron & therefore on a hormonal emotional rollercoaster I have the high and low to talk about.
I've been so happy to read so many blogs on here from other women going through the endometriosis & trying to conceive battle. It has been a breath of fresh air and an amazing "wow I'm not alone" feeling. It has been especially difficult for me lately because I feel like the people who should be here for me the most aren't. I was recently talking to someone very close to me (I won't mention names or relationships due to this being the world wide web & not wanting to hurt feelings) and I was telling them about what's going on with me with Lupron and infertility stuff. What I heard back was crickets. They said absolutely nothing and then went on to talk about other stuff. It's been pretty much the same with most people that are close to me. They don't ask how it's going, what I'm going through, or offer any support or words of encouragement. Maybe they don't realize how serious it is or they feel uncomfortable and don't know what to say. I only want to know that they care and maybe hear a "I'm sorry, that sucks". Luckily I do have some great friends and my sister who ask how I'm doing, how it's going, and always tell me that they know it's going to happen and that I'm going to be a great mom (ahhh I love to hear that). I would still like to hear it from the people who should be saying it the most. My husband is great and always lets me spout off about my hurt feelings and gets angry with me about those that have hurt my feelings. That makes me feel good.
So, on to the high. I was going through a basket of random things in my closet (bathing suits, scarves, hats, etc) and I found a baby onesie that I bought when I was 16. Like I said, I have always wanted to be a mom and looked forward to the day when I would get married and start a family. I was strolling through Target, saw this adorable little onesie and just had to buy it, and I've held on to it all this time. It's so cute! It's baby blue and has a tiny teddy bear on the left side with a yellow star and says "reach for the stars". I guess it's a good thing that onesie's never go out of style. I can't believe how tiny it is and it says that it's for a 3-6 month old. I started daydreaming of the day that my baby will wear it. I went and showed it to my husband and he said "I can't wait to see our baby in that. Even if the baby is a girl she'll wear it". Awwww how precious is that! I didn't imagine that he would be so sentimental over baby clothes. I know that he wants to have a baby just as much as I do. Come on Lord give me a baby! I know everything happens in your perfect timing, but can you consider your perfect timing being right now?
1 comment:
Thank you for stopping by my blog. :) Your husband sounds like an awesome support for you. I hope you are able to dress your baby in that precious onesie soon!!!
Post a Comment