Holy shiny face!
I don't think that I've really grown in the past three weeks. My bump just migrates up and down. Seriously! Here's a belly shot from last week (I chopped off my head because I was having a not so good looking day):
I've really been anxious and looking forward to seeing what this little man of mine is going to look like. That's going to be such an awesome moment. Is he going to look like me or my dh? Will he have a lot of hair? What will his nose and lips look like? How much is he going to weigh? What will it feel like to look into his eyes? These and a million other questions keep running through my mind. I try to just push them to the side because I still have 4 months to go before I get to meet him and I want the time to pass by quickly and not be filled with impatience. Right now I'm just focusing on picking out what we need to buy for him and of course stressing about if we'll have everything we need in time. I'm a worrier!
In NPN (non-pregnancy news) I am love love LOVING this beautiful weather. Everything is starting to bloom and look so beautiful. It's been so great taking our dog out for walks and just feeling the sunshine. We're blessed to live in an area with a lot of wildlife and I love watching the animals enjoying the great weather as well. DH just bought a new bike and has been taking Ad.miral for bike rides. I'm so jealous! My doctor has forbidden exercise during my pregnancy, so I'll have to wait a little while longer before I can enjoy a bike ride with them. Next weekend I'm hoping to go buy some new, beautiful flowers to mix in with my herb garden. I can't wait!
In celebration of my beautiful furbaby turning 3 on April 1st, I will leave you with his baby photo.
2 comments:
It does look higher! You look fabulous!
I just found your blog! I too spent 2 years trying to conceive with stge 4 endo - our second IVF cycle is what brought us this pregnancy!
Congrats and best of luck!!
Post a Comment