24 Weeks

How Far Along? 24 weeks. YAY!

Total Weight Gained/Loss? 2 weeks ago I was up 30 lbs. I get checked again in a week.

Maternity Clothes? All the time. Man they're expensive, but I want to be comfortable.

Sleep? I wake up a lot because my hips really hurt.

Best Moment of the Week? Having the baby kick when he hears his daddy's voice and when he kicked him in the head.

Movement? Yes, thank goodness. He went through a sleepy period where he wasn't moving as much, but now he's back to his regular activity.

Food Cravings? Lemonade, fruit, ice cream, rice with soy sauce.

Food aversions? I still don't like meat too much, but I'll eat it.

Morning sickness? Just a little nausea here and there.

Gender? Boy.

Labor Signs? NO, NO, NO and let's keep it that way.

Belly Button? It's an outie now.

What I miss: Having a skinny face and being able to caffeine it up without a care.

What I'm looking forward to: Hitting the 30 week mark. I don't know why, but it's exciting.

Stretch marks? I've had some small stretch marks appear on my butt/hip area, but so far they're not too bad or too noticeable. Yesterday I exfoliated really well and I swear that made them even lighter.





4 comments:

devon said...

Sounds like everything is going great! and you look so cute! :)

Lindsey B said...

Look at that bump!! It is too cute!!!

Unknown said...

You look amazing! There's no way I'm going to believe that you've gained 30 lbs!

Jennifer said...

Thank you!