What a great day

Yesterday DH and I went to the beach. Sadly to say, in our two years of living in this area, this was our first time going. I guess we were afraid that it would be a big let down from the wonderful beaches we experienced living in San Diego. While it wasn't the same, it was still really nice and it was such a beautiful day! It was also a big milestone in that it was our sweet furbaby's first time being in the ocean. At first he was a little scared of the waves, but in no time he was loving it. I can't wait to go again!





We also got another really great surprise once we got home. The lake behind our home is sporting the first ducklings of spring! There are 13 of them and they are so cute!
I hope that you had a wonderful weekend as well!





1 comment:

sweetpeanme said...

You are looking WAY adorable with that little belly missy! Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend!!