Botanical Garden
I've had such an amazing day. Today started out with my husband and I going to the Botanical Garden. It was breathtaking! It is set on 155 acres and has over 30 distinct gardens. I can't wait to go back again! Next month their butterfly garden opens for the season. It's an enclosed garden full of butterfly's and when you go in they land all over you! That will make for an awesome experience. Being at the Botanical Garden really reminds you of God's creativity and His love for us. I can't rave enough about how beautiful and relaxing it was there. Next we went and checked out a restaurant that we hadn't been to before and it was so good. Now I think we're going to settle in for a relaxing afternoon nap. I love days like this!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! I just found your blog through another that I follow. I decided (after looking yours over) that I love it and am now a new follower :) I'm pregnant too (but not very far along!) and love reading other womens' pregnancy experiences.
What a beautiful place!! Sounds like you had a great time :)
Post a Comment