What A Great Day!

My little boy has been kicking me all day. While it's not always comfortable, it's amazing and I love it so much. I also got my 28 week growth scan a few hours ago and I'm still glowing!

Cor.ben is doing great and is measuring at 3 lbs. He's currently in the head down birth position. While this can change they told me that he will probably stay this way. I was surprised to find out that I have an anterior placenta. I always thought that those with anterior placenta's had a hard time feeling movement, but I've felt quickening since 13 weeks. I guess even though it's anterior it's still positioned where it's not in the way. The tech was really great and gave me some "extra" ultrasound shots and explained everything to us. The highlights were getting to see his face and how cute he is and a
lso during the ultrasound I felt him kick and he was pushing up the wand and we were able to watch him in action on the screen. So cool!

I'm showing a few of the sonograms from today, but unfortunately they aren't very goo
d quality and I worsened them by labeling them to death. What can I say, I'm a proud mommy and I want to show my boy off to the world. I think we're going to go get a nice 3D sonogram within the next week or two.

4 comments:

Sew said...

I don't even know what a growth scan is but that is awesome!!!

So cute!

I haven't been here if forever and if I haven't congratulated you, well, I'm only a few weeks late!! hahaha

You look so cute pregnant! :) Actually I came over to see when you started showing...I was just wondering when I will start so show... :) At what week does it usually start it's different for everyone I'm sure... :)

Anonymous said...

hey there! i somehow found your blog, i hope you dont mind if i continue to follow you through the rest of your pregnancy? :) congrats by the way! my husband and i are also expecting our first (a boy!) after 4 years of trying!

Jennifer said...

Sew- I wrote you back on your blog because your comment was showing up correctly for awhile.

Jack+Alli- Hi! Of course I don't mind if you follow me. Congratulations on your sweet miracle as well!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

What a cool picture of your baby's little foot!!