Nursery Teaser

I was out buying some things for Cor.ben and his nursery today and got really excited about things coming together. So..... here's a little teaser on what we have done so far.

This you have already seen (the paint isn't really that bright):

His changing table/dresser: we still need to get storage baskets for the empty space

**His crib & dresser do actually match, but with the flash and lighting they don't look like they do**

His crib: we are still going to get a breathable bumper and a crib skirt

His glider: we still need to finish the border (we just got in more) and we're awaiting a little white side table to go next to the glider

This lamp will go on the white side table


Wall hangings:

His lettering. I may or may not add some color to this.

I can't wait to change his diapers on here!


We also still need to refinish his bookcase (it's not in the pictures) to match the other furniture, switch the positioning of the changing table/dresser and a desk that we have in the room, move the white shelf to a different wall, touch up the paint, and do finishing decorations. I'm so excited for everything to be done and just waiting on Cor.ben!

3 comments:

Sara Jean said...

I know you waited so long to decorate and use this!

Its very pretty!

Nicole said...

Looks so amazing! Lucky girl :)

Kelli said...

Adorable!!