I can't believe I'm showing this picture, but even more I can't believe that I actually went out in public like this with how self conscious I feel. Pardon the funky facial expression, but I was literally thinking "I can't believe I'm doing this". Today I went to the pool for only the second time during my pregnancy. I should have been going the entire 3rd trimester! It felt SOOOOOOOOOO good! The water was amazing and I also felt so weightless. It really became obvious once I got out of the pool and my belly felt so heavy. Now I also feel so relaxed and sleepy! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful... I can't wait to go again!
Nothing new to really report.... I'm still pregnant, still having a ton of uncomfortable contractions that don't progress, still passing the NST's with flying colors. Sleeping has become quite the chore. I sure can't wait to meet this precious boy of mine. On Wednesday we have another growth scan and I'm so interested to see how big he is now. I definitely feel like he's 100 lbs already, hahaha! Most of all I'm just so excited to see exactly what he looks like and to kiss him over and over.
7 comments:
u look really well,im so happy for u,love reading ur updates
You look awesome!
Yes! Another momma in a bikini!!! You look AMAZING! I can't believe this was your first pregnant swim. I've been floating around my in-laws' pool all summer. And you're right, it feels amazing, but gettin out is a major chore. I almost need help getting my huge self up the ladder after about an hour of near weightlessness. Won't be long now!!!
You look wonderful, seriously!
I've been swimming throughout my whole pregnancy so far- it's such a refreshing, low impact exercise.
Swimming is THE BEST!!! I didn't swim till near the end either...and I wish I had sooner...but you probably are loving it even more because its SUMMER...I can't imagine being in my third tri in this heat!! Way to rock the bikini girl...I wish I looked half that good at that point of my pregnancy! :o)
Show it off, babe...You are gorgeous!!
You look gorgeous!!!!!!
Post a Comment