Cor.ben has started taking some crawling steps (yay!), but it seems to be wearing him out because for the last two days he's been sleeping until 11:00 after his morning bottle at 7:30ish. So far it's not too much of a problem because he's still basically on schedule with his nap and I've been getting lots of sleep too (I love to sleep in), but I'll be looking forward to him not being so worn out. It's a lot of work to move around almost 23 lbs of baby.
I've decided to purchase my own domain and change my blog name. "My Journey to Conceive with Endometriosis" is a mouthful and it isn't the main focus of my blog anymore. I just have no idea what to change it to.
1 comment:
Yay for a good napper! I loved getting rid of the blogspot and getting my own domain. It's so official!
Post a Comment