Saturday Spew

There are a few things around my house that I hate doing: folding laundry (unless it's towels, which is therapeutic for me), emptying the dishwasher, and taking the trash out (we live at the front of the complex and the one and only dumpster is at the back of the complex, requiring me to load it in my car and drive it there).

Corbe.n gives "hugs" now, which I absolutely love and can't get enough of. What I mean is when I pick him up he wraps his arms around me and squeezes onto me really tight. I'm going to go ahead and assume that he's doing it out of love. Also when we're both sitting on the floor he will roll or drag himself over to me and then pull himself onto my leg. He really loves me :).

I feel like my blog needs some direction. I'm a military wife, I have lupus, I have endometriosis, and I'm a Mom. I feel like that's too many things to write about and is overwhelming to some. At the same time all of these things are me and I want to write about me, but I want to be appealing too. What do you think?

I have such a horrible memory, so I end up repeating stories a lot and every time I'm talking about stuff, I'm worried that I've already talked about it and the person is just too polite to tell me that.

I feel guilty saying this, but it annoys the crap out of me that Cor.ben constantly pulls my hair and earrings. I was so grateful when all of the developmental emails that I get said that it's time to start implementing "no".

I love to randomly send people note cards in the mail. I feel like these days the personal touch is missing. If you share this, where do you like to buy your cards from? I need some new ones and I haven't found any that are appealing.

I so badly wish that this wasn't the case, but I have no sense of style.

Since my husband has been gone I've had a serious shopping problem. I've taken retail therapy to a whole new level. I need to stop! Almost all of it has been for my son, but I can't wait for my husband to get home so that I'm forced to stop, lol.

I always said that I would never do this, but I baby talk C.orben... a LOT. I irritate myself. C is going to grow up thinking that ready is pronounced yeady.

I want to stop doing "..." so much, but... I...can't.

Summer is without a question my favorite time of year, but Spring is definitely stunning.


No comments: