I Haven't Quite Figured This One Out Yet

Corb.en wakes up for his morning bottle at 7:30 (8:30 now with the time change). Normally he goes back to sleep for another few hours. There have been a few times, this morning included, where he doesn't seem to want to go back to sleep after he eats. I still lay him in his crib, but 45 minutes (an example) will go by and he's still awake, so I go and get him. He isn't crying or screaming or anything; he'll just be fussy or playing and making noise. The problem is that on mornings where he doesn't go back to sleep he is so dang whiny and fussy until he goes back down for his nap at noon. I don't know what to do in this situation. Just accept the fussiness as something that's going to happen from time to time? Let him just stay in his crib until his normal wake up time?


No comments: